Major Breakthrough In HIV-AIDS Full Cure Research


A British man with HIV undergoing a pioneering treatment to cure him of the disease has shown “remarkable” progress, doctors have told a newspaper.
Scientists treating the 44-year-old patient are now hopeful of a breakthrough in what has been described as “one of the first serious attempts at a full cure for HIV”.
Results showed the man’s most recent blood test showed no detectable HIV was present.
Results showed the man’s most recent blood test showed no detectable HIV was present.
The man, who has remained anonymous, is the first of 50 people to complete a trial using the two-stage attack on the deadly virus.

The HIV-AIDS Research Results

The research is being carried out by a collaboration of five of Britain’s top universities organised by the National Health Service.
Mark Samuels, managing director of the National Institute for Health Research Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure, told the Sunday Times: “This is one of the first serious attempts at a full cure for HIV. We are exploring the real possibility of curing HIV.
“This is a huge challenge and it’s still early days but the progress has been remarkable.”
The trial patient told the newspaper that recent blood tests showed no detectable HIV virus was present, although it was too early to confirm that the treatment had worked.
The new therapy aims to overcome a major barrier to clearing the virus from a sufferer’s body that has challenged researchers for decades.
Current methods using antiretroviral therapies (Art) fall short of ridding patients of HIV, as the virus can hide out of the drugs’ reach in the immune system’s T-cells.
By sheltering in dormant T-cells the virus can later take over its host and use it to produce thousands of copies of itself, should Art no longer work.
The research by Oxford and Cambridge universities, Imperial College London, University College London, and King’s College London, is testing a “kick and kill” technique to first expose, then destroy the virus.
First a vaccine helps the body find infected T-cells. This is then followed by a course of the drug Vorinostat that awakens the dormant T-cells, which then begin producing HIV proteins that act as a homing beacon to the immune system.
Imperial College London consultant physician Professor Sarah Fidler said the treatment worked in the laboratory and there was “good evidence” it will work in patients.
However she added: “We must stress we are still a long way from any actual therapy.”
More research at the WHO.
Culled From Sydney Morning Herald

5 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY
    THAT DR. EHICHIOYA, CURED MY HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET
    CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER, IT IS NEVER REVERSIBLE.

    MY NAME IS JOHN RANDY: FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,AM USING THIS
    GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE
    FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR
    GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE
    CURE BECAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TOED DR. EHICHIOYA WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE
    CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED
    TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL, (DREHICHIOYAHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM) and
    he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the
    herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a
    medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant
    keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to
    hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever
    sickness you are suffering from, like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES
    11) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX
    hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email
    via (DREHICHIOYAHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM) or call him through the following contact
    on +2348168791960

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://afredoomon.blogspot.it/2017/07/stop-jungle-justice-in-nigeria-and-make.html

      Delete
  2. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Cancer, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Facator V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, HPV HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Arthritis, Chronic pains. etc. by herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his natural herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying natural herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +233502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 , or you can also contact through his Facebook Page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete