Bible verses about crying

We learn from Scripture that there is a time to cry and everyone will cry at some point in their life. The world likes to say things like men don’t cry, but in the Bible you see the strongest people crying out to God such as Jesus(who is God himself), David, and more.
Follow the examples of great leaders. When you feel sad about anything the best thing to do is to cry out to the Lord and pray and He will guide you and help you. From experience if you go to God with your problems He will give you a peace and comfort unlike any other feeling. Cry on God’s shoulders in prayer.25 Encouraging Bible Verses About Crying

God keeps track of all tears
1. Psalm 56:8-9  (You have kept a record of my wanderings. Put my tears in your bottle. They are already in your book.) Then my enemies will retreat when I call to you. This I know: God is on my side.

No comments